Yoga Diploma Ireland Courses
We offer a variety of Teacher Training Courses and workshops at Yoga Diploma. Each course is guided by highly qualified, experienced and professional tutors.
At Yoga Diploma, our philosophy is that yoga is a discipline that can be practiced by everyone – no matter what age or ability. Experienced and highly skilled Yoga tutors provide professional guidance to every one who seeks to pursue the path of Yoga and wishes to become a yoga teacher. The Yoga Diploma teacher training course is accessible to everyone who is totally committed to themselves and who wishes to change their life for the better.
Our Range of Courses
To read about the current courses on offer, click on the links on the menu to the right of this screen.
Some quick links:
Yoga Diploma Aims & Objectives
The key aims of Yoga Diploma are:
- To provide the structure, tuition and support for trainee teachers to achieve their highest potential – physically, mentally & spiritually – throughout the course
- To significantly expand the trainee teachers knowledge and understanding of yoga
- To instill the knowledge, approach and skills required to teach yoga safely, effectively and professionally.
- To cultivate within the yoga teachers the confidence to teach from their own experience and knowledge, and the integrity to engage in continuous self practice and reflection.
- To engender excellence in the teaching methods of our trainees using the most up-to-date practice methods whilst maintaining loyalty to the classical structures as they appear in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.